In my life, I HAVE...
1) Hiked a glacier when I was five years old (or so I've been told).
2) Been in a near fatal car accident.
3) Carved some cool pumpkins, including Yoda and C3PO & R2-D2.
4) Lived on both the East & West coasts.
5) Started a chapter of the Young Astronauts Club at one of my schools & it promptly filled up with all boys.
6) Once worn a full leg cast as an infant that would have fit inside the toe opening of the cast I wore when I was 21.
7) Planned my own wedding and got married. (Turns out, I can throw a pretty good party!)
8) Graduated college with honors.
9) Handed my husband a pair of scissors and insisted that he cut my hair. (My best friend now does the cutting for me...but, that's another story for another time!)
10) Played the piano, violin, and flute.
11) Had two beautiful babies, became a Mama, and felt my heart swell.
12) Found friends that have become sisters.
13) Volunteered as a kid and as an adult.
14) Been on a boat on a bayou, dipped my toes in both the Atlantic and the Pacific Oceans.
15) Watched the ponies swim the channel from Assateague to Chincoteague while on my grandfather's boat.
16) Woken up to said ponies in their front yard. (They'd gotten out of their pen & were going for a stroll around the island!)
17) Been to Oakland A's & San Francisco Giants baseball games, a Seattle Seahawks & San Francisco 49'ers preseason game at the Stick, and a couple of minor league hockey games.
18) Learned how to be an advocate for my children, when they need it.
19) Had my heart broken.
20) Found strength in places I didn't know I had it after life altering events.
21) Tried new creative processes that scared or intimidated me before.
22) Found a way to incorporate rainbows into my everyday life.
Not sure what's in my water today or what happened to my scheduling, but this is my third post today (that has Never happened before!). So, don't forget to check out my From Left to Write Book Club post: Michel LeRoux ~ Pacific Ocean ~ New Traditions and what's growing in my backyard, WW ~ An Apple Tree's Journey!