Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Fun: Star Wars Geek Love

In honor of Star Wars being re-released in 3-D today, starting with Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace, I thought I'd share with you a li'l Star Wars Geek Love.

"A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... "



...there was Steampunk R2-D2, made from a beer barrel...



...and he has a scrap metal, steampunk friend.

But, in case these aren't the droids you're looking for...

Source: ffffound.com via Karen on Pinterest


...there's always Google to help a Stormtrooper out.

"You've never heard of the Millennium Falcon? ...



... It’s the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs."

But, if ships don't do it for you...



"Laugh it up, Fuzzball!"

Let's get serious now...

“These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise.”


Now, that's precise!

And in the end, Darth Vader has the right attitude...

Source: weheartit.com via Karen on Pinterest


...who knew Darth could be so zen?!

Maybe this is just before Luke pulls Anakin Skywalker's mask off, ya think??



"May the Force be with you."




  

3 comments:

  1. That is SOOOO awesome!! My kids were totally losin' it for the snowflakes! haha!
    Thanks so much for linking up for Sunday Funday friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Star Wars and the items you can find on pinterest for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'm not really a fan but the snowflakes are way cool! My hubby loves the Darth Vader USB I got him for His birthday last year...

    Thanks for linking up today and for checking onme on twitter. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting! I appreciate and am grateful for all of You who craft some of Your time to leave me comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin