After spending most of yesterday without a splash of the Net to play around in, I realized just how much my love affair with the interwebs has grown over the last few years.
Oh, Internet. How I love you...let me count the ways:
1) A sudden unfulfilled urge to blog slips by without you, Internet.
2) Without you at my fingertips, I'm forced to download, install, and figure out apps on my phone - fun, but I prefer you in full interactive form with all your bells and whistles.
3) Without you, I'm almost driven to the brink of madness as I try to cope with Auto-fill on my phone....who, quite clearly, has a very different vocabulary.
4) You bring me music to groove/sing/write to, Firefly, Dancing With the Stars, beautifully blogged posts to read, gorgeous bits to look upon - a la Pinterest, sunshine, rainbows, glitter, oh my!
5) You have Facebook, Twitter, iTunes, Netflix, Hulu, NaNoWriMo, Amazon, Etsy, Write on Edge (my son is the one who pointed 'that writing prompt thing' out! :>), Flickr, and more email accounts than I care to count.
6) You have the essential parenting resource: Google.
7) And most important, Internet, you have my friends tucked in, around, and about your interwebs.
While I may turn you off at times, please don't ever leave my demanding fingertips again.
Thank you, ever so much!