Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spreading the Love!

Wow! I had quite a nice surprise when I found the award that Cheryl left for me. :> I found Cheryl on the PTI forums and she has been so nice, funny, and inspiring!! I am extremely flattered that she thought of me when tagging people for this award! :>




Here are the rules for passing this award on: you must post the award on your blog, name the person who awarded you, then pass the award to 6 other bloggers and leave a message on their blog that they've received the award.

Dana
Elise
Tracey
Sarah
Sarita
Siri

6 comments:

  1. thanks for thinking of me Karen. I love readng your comments. You are GREAT at spreading the LOVE all over the world.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your award! What a great surprise to come home to :-)

    I had a great trip, but I´m dreading to check my balance....

    Siri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well WOW! says lil ol me to lil ol you! Thank you for thinking of me and spreading the crafty LOVE. I am glad and grateful to call you my friend in the blogosphere and the "real" world. Can I tag you back ??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet!! you are a great spreader of love, you so deserve this award!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again, I am humbled and delighted! I may need some assistance with the next few steps.. tee hee But either way: I am honored!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so so much Karen for thinking of me for this award and congrats on receiving the award yourself, really well deserved,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting! I appreciate and am grateful for all of You who craft some of Your time to leave me comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin