2010 has been an eventful & busy year for us. And since with the close of 2010 (in seven hours here), we will also have said goodbye to the first decade of this century, I thought I'd look back a bit and celebrate 10 in 2010!
* After a few attempts, I created a new blog header this year and finally created a matching blog button. Come & grab it, if you'd like!
* Created a page dedicated to Autism & GF/CF Links and have recently updated with three fab mama bloggers who share their stories (they are most definitely Worth the Click). I'll be adding some fantastic gluten free, GF/CF, and other food allergy/sensitivity bloggers on that page in the coming weeks!
* 2010 had me spreading my wings creatively through photos & fun Flickr play, altering journals (I didn't do a lot of altering in the past & now I'm loving it, with more altered projects in the works!), writing & bringing story back into my words, and while I've stalled a bit in my journey with paint, I'm looking forward to pushing through in 2011.
* Signed up for a social media hot spot that I never thought I would get into: Twitter. And can I tell you a little secret? Lean in and I'll tell ya.......I really like it! Come find me @timecrafted!
* Found some uber fun weekly hops to participate in, including Tickled Pink at 504 Main, Writer's Workshop at Mama's Losin' It, and SITS Back 2 Blogging event in September.
* Speaking of 504 Main, Holly has put together "THE BEST of Tickled Pink 2010" this week, with five different categories and I was incredibly honored that my story Meet Grandma meets Jerry Rice has been included in Part 3A Cool Ideas!
Thanks so much, Holly!
* Holly is also doing a Tickled Pink link up today for this Best of 2010 party and I very quickly knew which post o' mine is my favorite this year. I've linked up with a story of my Four Musketeers and our adventures through over twenty years of friendship: A Special Day...Five years in the Making.
* And I've saved the best for last. What's that you ask?? YOU!! You are the part of the blogging equation. And I'm grateful for all the connections I've made in the beginning, the new people I've connected with in 2010, and I can't wait to continue in 2011!
Thank you for each of your visits and every comment, tweet, and email! I can be a chatterbox in real life and I love chatting with you! :>
Here's to a wonderful 2011 for all of us! What plans do you have for the coming year?