Monday, March 5, 2012

New to me & definitely Worth the Click!

Coming across fabulous new-to-me sites can mean only one thing....it's time to share, because they are oh so Worth the Click!

Want a feast for your eyes and creative spirit?  Click your way to My Modern Met.  It's a community for "art enthusiasts and trendspotters" and though I haven't joined in, I always love stopping in to visit for amazing visual treats.

If tasty treats are more your thing, I've got a new-to-me gluten free, soy free, vegan baking blog to share, the Lookbook Cookbook.  I found them while visiting Elsie's A Beautiful Mess and saw her Make Your Own Peanut Butter post - which includes a hazelnut spread recipe (think Nutella, only this recipe is perfect for us as it's gluten and casein free) that came from the Lookbook Cookbook.  I love the mason jars Elsie & Emma put the homemade peanut butter and hazelnut spread in - they would make perfect li'l gifts to give, don't you think?

And what about combining the visually inspiring & the tasty delight?  Thien-Kim of Cup of Creativi-Tea introduced me to this artist's site.  Click your way to Alisa Burke's blog to see how she redefines creativity with sketch & watercolor glimpses, Fashion Friday, photography, online art classes she teaches, and a GFCF recipe or two.  She is very much Worth the Click!

Hoping you take some time to check these lovely sites out.  It's a treat for me and I'm excited to share them with you!

1 comment:

  1. Great finds, thanks! Alisa's blog is gorgeous. Love the idea of making my own PB/hazelnut spread!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting! I appreciate and am grateful for all of You who craft some of Your time to leave me comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin