Monday, January 2, 2012

One Little Word 2012


On Friday, I wrapped up my online experience with my 2011 One Little Word and now that we're into the new year, I wanted to share with you my word for 2012.

For the last couple months of 2011, one word had been coming to me, at me, swirling around me, escaping my mouth.  But, when I started thinking about committing to the word for the coming year, it didn't hit all the notes I wanted.  And the search began for a word that would both simmer and excite me.

My 2012 One Little Word is

Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

I am taking Ali Edwards workshop over at Big Picture Classes again this year and am excited to see where my word and I will go.

What about you?  Do you select just one little word to guide you through your year?
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finding your word!!!!! I picked mine yesterday... I am going with Calm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on picking a word! It is a huge commitment! :) I finally settled on mine {do}.

    I hope to be posting about it later this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great word! It suits your personality perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and Happy New Year Year!

    Wow! You've got me thinking! I didn't choose a word this year and now I must! I'll be thinking on that...

    In the meantime I am enjoying 2012 to the absolute fullest. I am loving life and enjoying January (as I always do because it's my birthday month!).

    Thank you for sharing and I look forward to many more visits this year.

    Cheers!!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm...I am intrigued to say the least.Can't wait to see how this manifests for you!

    I haven't landed on my word yet but I can tell you my word for last year is/was "move". I may have to stick with that for a while.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since you're such an animated person, I think it's fabulous that you are using this as you inspirational word for the year!! My word for the year is boyfriend...as in this is the year I work hard to get one ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting! I appreciate and am grateful for all of You who craft some of Your time to leave me comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin