Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!


It's been a whirlwind of Christmas activities in this li'l dot on the globe.  And as exhausting as it all has been, every last bit has been worth it.

Our days have been filled with lights, tree hunting & decorating, school field trips, singing, bell ringing, Christmas crafts, shopping, wrapping, Advent Calendar ornament hanging, gingerbread house candying, card making, GFCF Christmas menu planning, more shopping, more wrapping, more singing, and a whole lotta family smiles and laughter.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!  May the holidays that you celebrate be filled with loved ones, giggles, hugs, and fun!

5 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great Christmas! Your tree is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Karen! so glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas. I love this time of year, it seems to go by faster every year. I wish you a most Happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a most fabulous christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas tree looks beautiful! I hope you and your family have had a wonderful holiday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you and yours! I am just coming out from under the flu. My family had a great Christmas though, that's all that matters. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting! I appreciate and am grateful for all of You who craft some of Your time to leave me comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin